Spire has career opportunities that span the IT Globe in terms of locations and skill sets.
Come join the dynamic, closely knit team of Spire Systems and be a part of a successful IT consulting organization. Spire Systems is a 16 year old IT consulting organization focused on Business Application arena and has footprints in various domains including inroads into some of the leading fortune 500 organization.
Job Code: FT-00201501
Job Status: Full Time
In this position, you will get to...
- Manage the full life cycle of recruiting for a variety of technical skills
- Interact directly with Key accounts to identify and define talent needs required to drive the company's growth.
- Leverage your experience with the market for talent to write creative and eye-catching job descriptions.
- Drive the development and execution of the recruiting strategy for each position; use new and innovative strategies to target both active and passive candidates.
- Source key talent through a variety of online and social media tools and industry events.
- Build relationships with possible future candidates to develop a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements and partner with hiring managers and administrative staff through the interviewing process.
- Ensure a candidate experience that maximizes the ability to close candidates and positively reflect Spire employment brand.
- Maintain all pertinent applicants and interview data in the company's recruiting system.
You should have. . .
- Worked in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Passion, commitment, and a drive to make an impact
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly
- Track record of success in sourcing, recruiting, or a sales-related position
- Good business acumen and ability to interact professionally with all levels of management
- Effective communication skills and the ability to influence decision making
- General computer skills and experience with applicant tracking systems
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required
- 1 - 3 years of experience working in an IT consulting company
- Good phone skills
- experience negotiating pay rate/bill rate
- Past experience of working in VMS systems will be an added advantage
We offer Salary and a competitive commission structure based on billed account sales/services. Great benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401k, etc., and above all a great environment to work with.
Spire Systems is currently expanding their highly successful professional IT consulting group with the addition of Account Managers. As an account executive, you will be responsible for introducing our professional consulting services to potential clients and maintaining our current clients base.
Job Code: FT-00201506
Job Status: Full Time
- Identifying potential clients and decision makers
- Scheduling meetings for company presentations
- Effectively contacting decision makers through emails and phone calls
- Ability to work in a team environment