Come join the dynamic, closely knit team of Spire Systems and be a part of a successful IT consulting organization. Spire Systems is a 16 year old IT consulting organization focused on Business Application arena and has footprints in various domains including inroads into some of the leading fortune 500 organization.
Job Code: FT-00201501
Job Status: Full Time
In this position, you will get to. . .
- Manage the full life cycle of recruiting for a variety of technical skills
- Interact directly with Key accounts to identify and define talent needs required to drive the company's growth.
- Leverage your experience with the market for talent to write creative and eye-catching job descriptions.
- Drive the development and execution of the recruiting strategy for each position; use new and innovative strategies to target both active and passive candidates.
- Source key talent through a variety of online and social media tools and industry events.
- Build relationships with possible future candidates to develop a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements and partner with hiring managers and administrative staff through the interviewing process.
- Ensure a candidate experience that maximizes the ability to close candidates and positively reflect Spire employment brand.
- Maintain all pertinent applicants and interview data in the company's recruiting system.
You should have. . .
- Worked in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Passion, commitment, and a drive to make an impact
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly
- Track record of success in sourcing, recruiting, or a sales-related position
- Good business acumen and ability to interact professionally with all levels of management
- Effective communication skills and the ability to influence decision making
- General computer skills and experience with applicant tracking systems
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required
- 1 - 3 years of experience working in an IT consulting company
- Good phone skills
- experience negotiating pay rate/bill rate
- Past experience of working in VMS systems will be an added advantage
We offer Salary and a competitive commission structure based on billed account sales/services. Great benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401k, etc., and above all a great environment to work with.